Friday, November 10, 2006

No School

This was one of the NO school days, all parents so look forward too. The one day that Tessa could actually sleep in and she is down to watch TV at 6:30am. I just look at her and shake my head. I do not even try to figure out this child. I did irritate her by saying that I was going to be my exercise by doing that dance game. She was going to limit me to only 30 minutes. Her reasoning being that is all I did at curves. Little does she know that I get kind of competitive and want to beat my scores every time I do it.

I have no idea why I did this, but I took a small nap and then woke up thinking, I forgot to call Alicia. Tessa was not happy with the choice of our lunch date, but life does not revolve around her. It is much calmer to just have lunch with Alicia, but I also know that Tessa enjoys being with her.

I knew that this afternoon, might get kind of long. I really do NOT like shopping and Tessa wanted to find her father a birthday gift as that time was fast approaching. Without giving away the surprise on the chance that John might actually read this, something was found to satisfy him. ( or should I say satisfy Tessa!) A stop at the library for a book on wolves topped off the afternoon before going home. I guess she has a report to do and now I need to get her on that before Sunday night!! Wasn't this an exciting entry? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics