Thursday, November 09, 2006

Do you ever wonder?

I went to bed thinking, this date used to be important and I can not remember why? I fell asleep thinking I would have to dig out an old diary and see what I was doing years ago. I am amazed that it was still with me this morning. I pulled out my diary from 1987. Yesterday was my ex in-laws wedding anniversary. My anniversary to Leon was on the 6th. I had been telling Alicia that I knew that date was the first part of November, but I could not remember.

In 1987 on yesterday's date I was helping Leon move trucks from Howard's. Isn't that exciting!! ;) He worked on his pickup and I guess I watered trees. It does not mention anything the girls did, so I guess there were no problems. This has to be the most bizarre entry to date! I have to say thought, if it were not for those diaries, my 20's would be a blank. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics