Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Memories of a Trip South


Four summers ago we decided to take Tessa to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore. I am really not sure if she was all the impressed with all that. I do know she like going through Bear country. I was glad that my friend Jody was the driver through all the traffic and tourists.

I remember how blazing hot this summer day was on the way home. We stopped at this little tourist trap called 1880 Town. The place was known for having some of the props from the movie "Dances with Wolves". The horse that Kevin Costner rode was still living at the time. The photo of John petting a horse kind of makes me smile. I just want to say to him, he is not going to BITE! Tessa really liked going through the old buildings. (I also rather enjoy it myself!) :)

The photo of Tessa sleeping in the back of the car shows an angel. I want you to know she is only like that when she is sleeping. She does not like to ride in the car, the question "Are we there yet?" was about to drive me crazy! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics