Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another year older

I was not pleased when I woke up at 1:30am and was never really able to sleep again. So many thoughts going through my head. I really wish I had this little switch that I could flip so that my mind would stop and let me sleep. I have never really been bothered by the fact I keep getting older. It is something we all do, so why is it that this year I am REALLY not pleased about it.

I was excited to be feeling so much better than the day before. The discussion at bible study went well, although there was a moment when I wished I had the wisdom to comment on something that was just a bit off. Alicia had invited me to lunch and it was just so nice to spend time with her. Brenna had called me on the way to the study, so I was able to hear from all my girls.

I had to run and do an errand. The feeling in the air was like anticipation for what is on the horizon. The wind is starting to howl and the clouds are here. There is that feeling of snow in the air. I cannot say I am excited to think of this next season. The one good thing is that this is too early for it to stay!! If it does start to snow there will be a photo taken to mark the day. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics