Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What age would you like to be?


That was the cute question asked us yesterday at bible study. I had to think, as I had really never thought to much about my age. I listened to the ladies as most of them were really happy right where they were. Some wished to be younger just for the fact the younger body can do more activities. One wanted to be much older for the fact there is wisdom at that age. My answer, to go back and visit when I was at UND with my girls. I still think those were some of my best years. It was just the girls and I against the world for the most part.

This morning, as I walked Tessa to school. The air was so crisp. Tessa was disappointed that she could not see her breath. I guess if you can see your breath, then you can do walk to win in the gym. I had to laugh as I went home, I actually did see my breath a few times. The photo here was taken with my cell as I was walking home. I just loved how the rising sun was lighting up the leaves on those huge trees! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics