Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It eats the field



Originally uploaded by Dakota1980.
Brenna shared some photos she took while out in the field helping Leon. He got himself a new combine this past December and it is the first harvest he gets to use it. He is actually not driving it, but at least it is eating up the field like Brenna described it. She thinks it has a 40 ft. header on it. There is a photo of her friend standing by the front tire. She is a tall girl so that tire is HUGE!! If I understood Brenna right, the back tires on this are the size the front tires used to be on older models. I cannot write about each photo that I have, so Jerry I hope you will go and look at the others. I may not have them all uploaded but will eventually get it done. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics