Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I really do not know what to write today. I was thinking when I walked home from taking Tessa, Fall is here. The leaves are starting to fall, there is that certain smell in the air. The mornings are nice and cool, I could really enjoy this new season. The one that follows is not my favorite. I HATE shoveling snow!!!

Jerry, do you remember that desk of Grandpa Glenn's? The one with all the photos under the glass. Here is a photo to remind you, I was not able to get the whole desk into one shot. The house always seem so quiet and full of memories. I sometimes look up to the kitchen window and expect to see Grandma standing there doing her dishes. What are you memories of that place? Did you ever sneak over there to watch TV? We know all about you pestering the cattle from the hay loft and poor Grandpa getting made when they started to run. I have to close now as I have to get Tessa to church for Missionettes. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics