Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another year ends

I have been doing a lot of thinking. My life lately has left me less than satisfied.  I feel like this house has been a war zone for too long. I often find myself thinking, what did I do wrong in another life?

I love my children, but being a mother has been the hardest job. I am often reminded that in many ways I failed at the most important job I was ever given.

I found a place to work, that for years I absolutely loved. It saddens me that I can't honestly say that now. I have worked closely with so many wonderful people.  It has always saddened me when they move on and I continue on without them. A new year is here, I wonder what is in store for me? Where will I be when it ends?

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics