Friday, October 05, 2012

I have tried to send out emails to update my blog, without success. It isn't like I had anything really important to say.  It would nice to just think our thoughts and have them appear in words. It would probably get us in much trouble if we had that capability. I know it would me.

Another week passes, rather quietly I might add. The biggest news was getting SNOW. It is an adventure to live in this state. One day sunshine and warmth, the next day it is cold and snowy. The coming week brings two milestones , Tessa turns 16 and I turn 50. I would really like to know how this could have possibly. I really don't feel like I should be 50. I feel like I am rambling so will close for now. I am distracted by other activities going on in this room.  That is all for now.

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics