Sunday, November 02, 2008

Turning Point

This was a weekend where it seems like Tessa just kind of decided to grow up, one area is all of the sudden an interest in makeup. Where did that come from? The truck left and it was actually sad to see it go. The weather was to wonderful for words. A visit from Dad and Mom was nice but rather quick! They picked up the table for Julie and brought back the other couch. I tried to find my table, there was SOOO much junk mail to go through. Finally cleaned Alicia's road of the van and John put in new headlights on cutlass. I hope this was a wonderful weekend for the rest of you. Time to face a new week and I am so glad that the secret spook game is over. I can NOW relax and now worry about sneaking around with little gifts! I have photos of much of that, but did not want to bore any of you with them. I think John is out trying to start a fire for me I was asking for S'MORES!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics