Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 16, 2008

This will be a quick entry. I have survived the first week of this "new" job. I have to say it really wasn't so bad. Learning as you go sometimes isn't fun. Like yesterday, I had the "joy" of filling in up front, which meant answering the phone. I guess it would have been nice to know how to use those phones, but no calls were lost and I learned where some of the buttons on it were.

I can see where it is hard to get the work done when I seemed to be running to show apartments all the time. Once there is a second person, that will really help.(I just hope we are able to work together well!!!) There it is in a nutshell, and now to get on with the rest of the day. Run a few errands, find Tessa new shoes, then go to Alicia's and help put up that Trampoline. Gregg put his back out and could really use all the prayers he can get. It is a bad time of year to be barely able to walk!!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics