Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008

I have not felt like writing much in, well, a long time!! I could not really say why, lack of time or just in a different frame of mind. The fun of our family vacation still lingers and I look forward to the wedding but sad that the summer will be just about over! I have more photos from the trip, but John has done such a good job of sharing that maybe I will just let it be. The two I am placing here were from our day of driving a bit off road before going to the Chateau! I like the shot of Dad manning the vehicle and Jerry making sure we were going the right way.

I will be glad when I know the outcome of the job situation I face. The present position I have held will be over August 31. There are other positions opening and I have expressed interest. No matter how many times I am told I will get one of them, I will not believe till the lady in charge tells me. I really do not like change and would have been happy to just keep doing what I was doing. Oh Well!

The surprise last week, was finding out I had lost 9 pounds in about 2 weeks time. I had not done anything do it, expect quit drinking those high calorie energy drinks, like Vault! I started to walk in the mornings again. I think that might be the best part of the day, all quiet and cool out!

I am waiting for 5pm to come around. I will then take Tessa's friend home. They have played the wii and are not watching a movie. Toys are everywhere and as you know, it drives me crazy. Tessa wants to move into Brenna's room. I have been ordered to paint it. She wants it decorated in Camp Rock things. I guess we will see what I get done! Hope everyone is doing well! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics