Friday, March 07, 2008

Ole of Duluth

I was sent this while at work today, I have to say I could not help but laugh out loud. I sent it on to John and he shared it with a friend that lives in New York. He had never heard an Ole joke, HOW CAN THAT BE?


A doctor in Duluth wanted to get off work and go hunting,
so he approached his assistant. "Ole, I am goin huntin tomorrow
and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of
the clinic and take care of all me patients".

"Yes, sir!" answers Ole.
The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day
and asks: "So, Ole, how was your day?"

Ole told him that he took care of three patients.

"The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL."

"Bravo, Mate, and the second one?" asks the doctor.

"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him
MAALOX, sir," says Ole.

"Bravo, bravo!

You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks
the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a
woman enters. Like a flame, she undresses herself, taking
off everything including her bra and her panties and lies
down on the table and shouts:

'HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!"

"Tunderin' Lard Jayzus, Ole, what did you do?" he asks.

"I put drops in her eyes."

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics