Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16, 2008

Apparently the Gerber Daisy that Alicia gave me three years ago has 4 blooms on it right now. John has the photo and I am shocked. I usually think it is on it's last legs, but for some reason it is doing well. I will be so relieved when I can put them all outside once it warms up.

Tessa played at a friends house all afternoon and is happy that she was able to eat Mac and Cheese instead of my Corned Beef and Cabbage. I do NOT understand her taste buds. I enjoy this quiet afternoon so much. I could sit and cross stitch, while sitting in the sun. The only bad thing was that I was so lost in my music I did NOT notice John and that Darn Camera AGAIN! He was standing there grinning like a monkey, just a clicking away!

I usually feel bummed that a weekend goes so fast. I know that when I left work on Friday they had run out of disc space so that I could NOT index and might not be able till Tuesday. I was shown how to key in journal entries. Pretty easy! I am just sitting here minding my own business and I hear a click and a flash of light, for pete sake, do you have to take a photo of me sitting here trying to think of something to write? Time to close out, hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics