Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Didn't know I was so blind?!

Just picked up the new lenses in my old frames. Bifocals! When did I get old enough for these? I was shocked at how much clearer distance was but HOLY COW, they make me dizzy! It is going to take some getting used to. John gets his eyes checked tomorrow. He was trying on glasses tonight so he would know which to order. (BIG SMILE RIGHT NOW!) He has a rather large head and apparently a crooked face. They all looked lopsided on him. BOY, am I going to hear about this little entry!

Juls was down today but I did not get to see her. She called me a couple of times and had to laugh over the fact she knew what that ring sounded like and how inappropriate it is in most situations. I really need to turn my phone down at work. Alrighty then, time to call it a night! Catch you all later!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics