Sunday, March 02, 2008

All together again

This has been a really strange weekend. John covered most of what happened yesterday. I did not realize how freaked out he was when he heard that Brenna went in the ditch. I am usually the one that gets all worked up. Mariah thought that was an awfully fun roller coaster ride and wanted to do it again. HAHAHA! I guess it is a relief she will think of this as a bad memory.

Today we are hoping to look at a few dresses to get ideas for the bridesmaid. It looks like Tessa is going to be one of them. She says she can do it as long as no one makes her say anything. I guess I should be getting off here soon. The date has been set at 8-2-08 and it will be in Bismarck. I took a photo of her ring, and will get in here eventually. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics