Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Toy

I was in Michael's today and of course found something new to try. It is really more of something for Tessa to play with, but I could NOT help myself. I gave the new product a whirl once I got home. Tessa came out to see what it did exactly, and then made a comment that I just had to laugh over. 'I do not like it to get messy!' She was referring to the cutting board having the impression of the image that was just cut out on top of it. I always say that she is so much like her father, which of course she is!! She comes up with these remarks and I am reminded sadly that she also has my hangups. This week another one showed up, she had borrowed a book to one of my coworkers, and just asked that she be very careful with her book. This person decided that she did NOT dare bring the book home in case her children messed it up. This little tendency for our books to stay as pristine as possible must be a family trait. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT JULS!

John found a game for our DS that he just knew I would like. POOL! I know that later we will be giving it a try. Mom, you will never believe what we saw in Walmart, a John Deere Calendar. I told Alicia about it, as she happened to be there just looking at baby things. She wants to register soon for things she would like. Susan, what was the car seat that you did not like? I keep telling her to ask you.

Tessa was invited to a hockey game tonight with a friend. She will have to tell what it is like as I have never been to one. Well, at least not with the men. OK, time to get something done today. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics