Friday, January 04, 2008

January 4, 2008

For the past week I have felt like someone turned my energy to zero. I am just getting by and hate feeling like this. I could hardly sleep last night and I know it is because my throat is SORE! I am not going to whine about it, just stating the facts.

IT was great to see Mom and Dad yesterday for a few minutes and Juls came through on the way to Fargo. We will see her again either Sunday or Monday. She was thrilled with the little birthday gift.

It is only 3:30 and I am in my pj's. Could we please just make this all go away! Tessa is NOT home and that is not helping with my mood. I have to clean out the files in the cabinet. I think I will just take then into the living room later and sit on the floor and try to figure out the mess. It seems like all I do these day is shuffle paper.

The week the vouchers checks had to be stuffed, sealed, and stamped, all 400 of them or so. I think we amazed ourselves at how fast that was done. Then I had the fun job of indexing them into the system. I was so happy to finish the last of them this morning!

There is one thing I really dread doing this weekend, taking down the tree. I LOVE the lights! It always feels so empty when it is done. I hope all of you are doing well! Have a great weekend. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics