Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

This past weekend was quiet and yet I am not complaining. Julie did her good deed for the year. She was gracious enough to take Tessa to that Chipmonk movie. Since John was not feeling well, I went to a movie by myself, 'Cloverfield'. I had to laugh, more than I went to grab John and then realized I was sitting there alone. I really like that new theater on the east side, River Cinema.

John has spent so much time figuring out that new phone. I have to laugh when I see him with it. His hands looks so large in comparison to it. The weather this weekend was so nice. It gives a person hope that Spring will eventually get here.

Alicia and Mariah were in town Saturday and stopped by. She did some work on the internet before leaving for home. I know she wishes they could get access to the internet at home. I hope that it happens for them in the near future.

I hear Tessa's alarm going off. I guess my quiet is about to end. This is my long day, and since it is supposed to be so cold out, I really do NOT want to have to leave the house. Hope you all have a great day! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics