Friday, January 18, 2008

January 18, 2008

Every day this week, I wanted to sit down here and write something. Every night by the time I could, my mind had gone TIRED! Mom, with your stories you tell me in the afternoon, you really should write them down so that others can read them. The conversation we had on Monday stayed with me for days. I kept thinking what a delicious sense of humor HE has, placing a Muslim and a Christian exchange student in the same home.

I had to laugh when I noticed a friends message on MSN. 'IT"S SNOWING', he lives in Atlanta, Georgia. His son had hoped they would NOT have school that day. His worry was black ice later.

My afternoons can sometimes be rather LOUD! Two dogs in a small house, running and nipping at each other. I am still waiting for Nakita to put that little pup in his place. I always have the kennels when it gets to be too much.

Tomorrow is Alicia's birthday. Where have the last 26 years gone? They plan to go to Fargo to do a bit of shopping. Gregg and Lori get to have Mariah and Max visit for the day. (I hope it all goes well!) Tessa hopes to see her, so not sure what is going to happen.

As you can see Julie-Ann, life is pretty quiet here. I always look forward to the evening when everyone is safely home and we can enjoy the quiet. Hope you all stay safe and warm this weekend. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics