Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 6, 2007

The alarm is going off and that means a little bear will be coming down soon. I looked out to see more of that blessed snow falling. UGH! I wonder if this is going to be one of those winters that all it does is snow? Us with our snowblower in the shop waiting for us to get the repairs paid for.

I had thought my wipers broke yesterday when I had to run Tessa's tennis shoes to school. John figured out that there was a huge ice dam under the hood that kept them from working. Can you hear my big sigh of relief? We just got that darn car out of the shop with a HUGE bill!!!

It was so good to talk to Dad last night and hear that he is doing well after his visit to the hospital. I have orders to pray that the next set of stents will NOT need to be placed! He was telling me about the South Beach Diet and telling me that I need to read the book. Julie is already on me about that one and says she is going to get me a copy of that book.

Tonight is Mariah's Christmas program at school. It is going to be interesting to see if she can remember her lines. I was with them last night, and to watch her talk about this Pat is rather funny. She is so young to be liking boys. I think that Alicia is going to have her hands full with that little miss.

My silence the past couple of weeks was nothing more than being busy and really not wanting to sit at the computer once I was home. I need to close and starting yelling upstairs for the little miss that needs to get her bottom out of bed. Hi, Dad and Mom! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics