Saturday, December 08, 2007

Catching up

Time flies, bringing us closer to the end of the year. Are you taking time to enjoy this special time of year? Do you have family to spend time with? Can you just enjoy walking around the stores holding hands and watching and listening to the sounds of this season? Right now, John, Tessa and I are sitting and watching that movie "Santa Claus3".

Mom is down again and soon we will get together for supper and hopefully just drive around and look at the christmas lights. The weather here has been cold, but sunny. The snow is beautiful and for now there is so much of it. I know I have complained about the fact I know my shovel way to much.

John and I had the fun of just driving around checking out the sights, BY OURSELVES! John was busy catching the children on film while they sled down the dike at Lincoln Park. I just need to get my camera out and see what I can catch. I tried to use in Friday and it seemed to NOT like the extreme cold and promptly frosted up and would NOT work. The sky was so beautiful that morning as I walked to work. Oh well, there will be other mornings to catch. Time to sign off! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics