Friday, November 09, 2007

Sleepover night

This is the annual Missionette Sleepover that Tessa just waits for, even though this year it is later than usual. She has a couple of friends joining her which makes it even better. Mariah will come here so that Mom and Dad can go out for supper. She is too young to sleep over night, but can be there for a couple of hours of play.

Last night I was wrestling with invisible dust bunnies or something in my closet. I must say, it all took my breath away and left me with this stuffy headache. UGH!! I need a bigger closet! Can this get anymore exciting? Tessa is disappointed that my office is closed on Monday. She was really hoping for a day to herself. I guess I will be my duty to drive her crazy. It is really hard to make up all those missed hours though! Have a great weekend! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics