Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where does the TIME go!!

Another night is slipping away from me. I had planned to write but had the pleasure of chatting with Brenna instead. I was sitting, watching news and wondering about what attracts your attention?! Most of you will not be surprised by what gets my attention. It is NOT the usual pretty things that most women like, but say something about an archaeological site or something forensic related and you have my attention. Did you know of the fascination that both Tessa and I have of the Titanic? Why, I wish I knew. Do any of you know what Pompeii is? I wish I knew when I first heard of it, but my mind often wonders about that place. I would love to travel to some of these place of old ruins and imagine if the stones could speak. Now, I am ready to call it a day. There will be more time tomorrow for all the what ifs that cross my mind. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics