Monday, October 08, 2007

11 Years ago


I sat and wondered what kind of a night I was going to have with my little darling. I think that was always the part I dreaded, sleeplessness! I should have taken advantage to having nurses that could have let me get some sleep. I have to smile now, as I have such a hard time getting her to wake up for school.

Today was the official day of her birth, but we are NOT going to celebrate it until the 19th. She brought cupcakes to school for her treats. I guess they were a hit. This was photo of her was taken today in her classroom. The other photo is from the hospital when she was 2 days old. She was already looking like a little pumpkin.

Tessa is sitting on the couch looking at her baby book and wondering why I saved and wrote what I did. Thank goodness I did, as I am sure if I tried to write something now, my memory would NOT be able to recall anything right. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA, you were the best birthday present I had that year! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics