Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend


I had barely said hello to Brenna before I was saying Good bye. It has been a wonderful couple of says. Lots of having all my girls around me. A little flower planting for someone at work. I had to laugh at the expression of this lady's face when she realized the relation between Alicia and I. We thought she knew we were related. HAHAHAHA!!

This was a time for some great conversations with Brenna, I just wish I had all the answers. I think that she still has a great adventure ahead of her. Now to see if she enjoys it. Brenna found a new recipe that we tried and ended up making to batches of so that we would NOT waste ingredients. She sent some with her friend Becky and took some back to school. I just need pass on the of the rest. I am never comfortable having all these sweets in the house.

John is off the rest of the week. I wonder what I will be able to say at the end of the week about our time together. How was your weekend? Julie, I loved the photos of Jack. very cute! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics