Saturday, September 29, 2007

His mysterious ways

This week had me waking up some mornings and just plain feeling like a dork. It does NOT help when Tessa has to make her usual comments. I was even starting to wonder if I was doing a good job at work. (it is amazing where are mind can take us!)

I had not asked for confirmation on how I was doing, but HE knew what I needed to hear. To make a long story short, a coworker told me as he was walking away how much he appreciated what I was doing and that this place did not always let you know that. What a nice thing to say when I knew he was NOT feeling well and should have gone home with a migraine. It is often those little kindness that mean the most. I will close for now. I wish that John could write about what goes on at is job. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics