Saturday, August 11, 2007

August 12, 2007

Yesterday was spent at the Canad Inn and I will say it is a nice place. I found it to be miserably hot in the water park area. I was really wish I could stand under that bucket and get cooled off. The kids had a blast playing there and I know that Tessa wants to go there for her birthday. She thinks if we only go out to eat every other Sunday we can save for that. I am NOT going to think about it yet.

The most shocking moment, was when certain areas were close down because of something getting into the water that shouldn't have. SOLID WASTE!! I have to assume that some baby's diaper was NOT as tight as it should have been. I just never would have dreamed of that happening.

Mariah had a cute cupcake cake. We forgot to take a photo of her blowing out candles, so later when eating pizza, she had her do it then from one cupcake. John took those and eventually he will get them uploaded.

Tessa got to stay overnight with them. I did not get a call to come get her, so I assume she behaved. John and I enjoyed a quiet drive watching the sun go down and getting a chocolate ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. YUM!!! We both commented on how it had been a really long time since we had each had one of those. I am getting ready to close this entry to the sounds of squirrels fighting over the feed outside my window. BOY are they loud! I hope you have all had a great weekend! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics