Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rides, Rain and Mud!


Yesterday was the last day the fair was in town. The weather was not great, but Tessa was able to go on a couple of rides with her friends. The adults were treated to a demo derby. I really felt sorry for the guys that had to try and do this in all the mud. I wonder what it would have been like if the cars could have actually made some traction instead of sitting and having their tires spin.

They kept having these contests to see which side of the stadium was the loudest. I had not realized just how loud Tessa could scream. I was happy to see her enjoying her time. She really did not want to come, but occasionally I would see a smile. I need to close now and get some work done around here. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics