Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stress Free Weekend


Friday afternoon, as I was trying to get buns on the pan, Tessa comes over to tell me that she has been asked to go with her friend to the lake for the weekend. I actually found myself not sure if I really liked the idea. I now wait to hear if she had a good time and I sure hope she remember her manners.

This weekend is the Art Festival in Grand Forks. John and I had the nicest time just walking around and looking at the exhibits. Every other year, I usually have someone yelling at me to go here and there and so I miss out on most of them. The day started of with a bit of drizzle, fired up and then ended with RAIN! John is really missing his camera. Mine is really not as good, but he did get a few nice pictures. I love it when we go for a drive, just to see what everyone else does with their yards.

John had expected to spend the evening working on the computer with his photos. Our internet and phone quite working about 7:30pm and did NOT return until sometime after 3am. I know this because the thunder work me up and the little like on our phone was still on. I wish we had a rain gauge to see how much came pouring down last night. I hope the weather was better where Alicia and Gregg are camping! There is it, my weekend in the nutshell. I think you understand why this was stress free. If you are family you do!! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics