Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 23, 2007

John had a rough day yesterday. Pizza was the treat for supper and then down to the river to see how high it had gotten as the crest was actually in the morning. Wednesday evening the water was right to the edge of the platform, the water as you can is now over it. There was this plane flying overhead spraying for mosquitoes. I showed Tessa a gopher and she wanted to take one home. I am really not sure why she thinks they would make a good pet. We were getting ready for bed when the storm came through. I noticed the lightening and said we should go for a drive. I guess this was the first time we had ever done this with her? I have memories of Dad doing that when I was a kid. I believe if memory serves me right, I actually saw a tornado from a distance once. John and Tessa were trying to capture the lightening in photo. The photos are not real clear, but it was kind of fun to watch them both try. Hope you all have a great day. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics