Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1, 2007

I had the unpleasant job of having to leave John's camera at Best Buy to be sent in for repairs. I am just going to think positive and expect it to all go smoothly. I know he is going to be going through withdrawal. He never goes anywhere with out the camera.

Yesterday he was able to catch a hummingbird at the feeder. This photo is taken through a window so is NOT crystal clear. I still have not seen it with my own eyes. I did get a brief glimpse of it as it flew to the lilac bush.

Today I had the pleasant surprise of a letter from John's nephew Curt. He is in Iraq serving with the Marines. I need to get back on Motomail and answer him. I hope I can get John to write him a little note sometime. I will just be relieved when he is back in the States.

I was back outside taking photos of the flowers. I like to keep track with photos were everything is. Once the blooms are gone it is hard to tell which color Iris the plants are if we want to move them around or give away as some need to be split desperately. The white Iris has a really pleasing scent. I just wish they lasted longer. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics