Monday, June 04, 2007

For me, this day was one of trying to get rid of a headache. Tessa and I went to the Library to sign up for the summer program. She had to rent a few movies, and had one almost watched before her friend Madi asked her to play. I was a bit nervous to let her go as I know the mother had been sick. I guess I can not keep her locked up so let her go. Tonight they have come up with the idea of sleeping outside in a tent. I am thinking they are going to freeze, but you just never know. John was kind enough to get into our basement and find our tent. We have the house to ourselves and the quiet is really nice. I think they are at the other neighbors who are having a bonfire before all the tenting happens.

This past weekend was really good family time. The weather was not that great, but the rain did not stop me from digging up some plants for Alicia. The weeds never seem to stop growing. I really am not complaining as I just love to be out there see what else is new each day. Mariah had spent most of Saturday with us so Alicia could put in some hours towards her vacation time. Mom, I know you want to know how Brenna's time went. I am sure she will fill you in. I did get to talk to her on Sunday and she said it had its good and bad moments. John and I are now going to enjoy the rest of the evening. Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics