Monday, June 18, 2007

A Case of the Mondays

First, I apologize right now if what I write makes NO sense. I am trying to write and watch this movie with my sister called 'Office Space'. I am finding some of the scenes rather humorous and very distracting. These characters really have issues with their jobs.

John has still not decided where to place the new rose bush. His mind has been on his co worker that was hurt over the weekend. It seems that by the grace of God, he is going to come out of this ok. John does not know for sure when he will be back to work.

Tessa, what do I say about her. She made a blogger because she wanted be able to use sparkles. I have to laugh at how she wants to express herself. The way her minds works quite often amazes me. I often pray that her 'talents' will be put to good use! Well, the movie is over and I have to say, it was worth a few good laughs. I hope all is well with everyone, have a great week! Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics