Sunday, May 06, 2007



The weather was so much better than we expected. The missionaries in church today were so interesting. They are serving in Sudan. It made John kind of smile since he works with so many at Conte Luna. The service was almost over and then I just about got the giggles. I do NOT know why, but this little video clip that I had found yesterday popped into my mind and I could NOT stop myself from smiling!

John, Tessa and I enjoyed a great meal at lunch. She really did NOT want to share ice cream with John and I, but it was the only way she was going to get some. I was given a very pleasant surprise of John mowing our lawn. I had to commemorate the occasion with a photo. Tessa played with her neighborhood friend. They drew this really long hop scotch.

I made a fresh strawberry pie. I think that is going to be my supper tonight. I really am not hungry for anything else. Are you ready to face a new week? The jury is out on that one for me yet! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics