Saturday, May 05, 2007


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code

Myspace Graphics


It may be a raining weekend, but I am just so happy to see this rain. The plants seem to be getting fuller by the minute. I just wish that we could keep the rabbits from my tulips. They have eaten off so many heads that I will not get to enjoy the flowers. A weekend like this takes the pressure off feeling like you have to get all this yard work done. We can just enjoy being in the house getting word done here. Tessa was upstairs working in her room. Progress has been made, but it is NOT perfection yet.

This afternoon I went to the annual Tea that our church puts on. I was volunteered to help with the ticket table. The minute I got there was well to say the least confusing. It always turns out in the end. They food they put out was great. I just need to get some of the recipes. My friend let me feel her baby move. It brings back such memories of when I was pregnant with my girls. The feeling of movement was always so exciting! The fashion show was great, but all the clothes were definitely for skinny women.

Tessa had gone to a friends house, so John and I had some time to ourselves. This is one day that makes me a bit nervous to be out driving around. Here in Grand Forks it was 'Spring Fest'. The day when the UND students get drunk and well stupid. I missed out on seeing the girl walk by our house in a fat suit. John could not tell if she had much on under it. We saw this young man walking down the sidewalk in this neon orange suit. We both wished we would have had our cameras for that one. A stop at Arby's meant putting up with some drunk and extremely LOUD young men. I am glad that Tessa was not there to hear the words coming out of their mouths. I know that when they left, I could hear an audible sigh come out of an elderly woman in a booth close to them.

I am now looking forward to an evening of watching a cheesy Sci Fi movie. I took of my brace and am totally enjoying the freedom of sitting without it. I hope you have all had a great day. TIll next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics