Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Day

We had the pleasure of getting out of town and going to visit the parents and Julie. It was Mom's birthday today. She was at camp and so really did not see much of her, but I had a good time catching up with Juls. I did sit down with Mom and helped her set up her Multiply account. Can we say EXCITED! Yep, that was Mom after she realized what she could do with it. I had to smile when I got home and saw all the writing she had done since we had left.

Have you ever been so surprised that your mouth kind of drops to the floor? I found an email from someone that I thought was long gone from my ring of friends. He asked where I was and was I ok? Of course I am ok, I have not gone anywhere? I let him know that I thought he may have fallen of the edge of th earth!

The weather really sucked. There is no other way to put it. While driving to Mom's, the rain was coming down in buckets and when almost there, we had snow mixed in. I did NOT have a smile on the face. John was able to get a few photos of deer. There are so many hanging out in the shelter belt east of Dad's. The one next to the gravel belt. He also caught a deer right in the yard. He is a happy camper.

A letter arrived this week that said one of the photos he had entered on this website was being put in a book. Everyone asked if he had to buy the book for it to be published. It appears that he does not have to. It was a photo of an eagle in flight while hunting the Red this spring before the trees were all leafed out. Time to end this entry. Hope you are all having a good weekend! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics