Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 29, 2007

Well, life goes back to normal today. It is always hard to have John gone after I have had him home for a few days. It was a weekend of family time, flower planting and watching to see if the hummingbirds would come to the new feeder. Tessa is very interested in this, she even wanted to make sure we had the right plants are around to attract them. We picked a bee balm plant and so I guess we will see. John and I moved the feeders around so that the hummingbird one was not on the other side of screen. He did see a hummingbird twice, but Tessa was not here and missed out.

Today was really a lovely day. Tessa was around the house most of the time. She did get to go swimming just before supper. I took as many of the new flowers as I could and then labeled them so to remember their proper names and color names. I know this really is not all that exciting. Tonight we all sat and watched that movie 'Walk the Line'. John and I enjoyed it. Mom, I know this is all repeat for you, as I talked to you earlier. Hope you are all having a great day! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics