Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19, 2007

I have been entertaining myself by googling names or should I say email addresses. It is really interesting to see what you can bring up. John's did NOT bring up anything. My oldest address brought up more. Then I moved onto others that have crossed my path. I feel you can learn alot about a person by what they write. Can anyone tell how easily entertained I can be? I just wish I did not get so disappointed when I see another side to others. I just wish that I was not so trusting. How does someone ever get to the point where they are not sucked into the lies?

Tessa is excited to be going to a birthday party tomorrow. John is not sure if he has to work, and I know I am not going anywhere. All I seem to do is sneeze and cough now. UGH! It was so nice of John to get our lawn mowed. He is trying to figure out what he wants to do on the east side of the house where that big tree is. Hope you all had a great weekend! Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics