Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10, 2007

The last few days I have really not felt like putting any of my thoughts into words. I have so enjoyed some of the emails that I have gotten from friends that I decided to just share some of them. John and I were able to go see Tessa play in another little concert with her violin. She really does not like it and I have no idea how much longer she will continue with it.


John continues to try and capture the eagles doing more than just sit in their nest. It does give us a chance to just go for a little ride every Wednesday while Tessa is in church. I just enjoy that little bit of time we have to ourselves every week. Last night I dragged him into Michaels to look at the new Martha Steward stuff they are starting to sell there. I am constantly looking for new ideas with scrapbooking. I enjoy doing it, but I don't think I will ever catch up. I am still 2 years behind.


The look on John's face when he got home clearing screamed, GIVE ME SPACE! I let him just veg and eat his supper. I was so surprised to here how well my sister was doing. Nice to know she was back home and getting back to her usual self. My mind can not really think of anything else to say right now. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics