Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last day of School

This day went much to fast. I kept thinking how my time home alone was going to be over for a few months. Alicia and I went our for lunch and enjoyed having that time to ourselves. I was getting ready to order more photos as I have almost put all I have in the books and realized that I had missed a few from the month before. I hate having my photos out of order and so I was kind of frustrated by it. It is just one of my many quirks. I am really hoping that this nasty cold that has been hanging on will find somewhere else to go real soon. I am kind of tired of sleeping on the couch. I find it easier to sleep kind of sitting in an upright position. Mom, if I stay the way I have been, I don't think we will be staying overnight on Saturday. Nights have been the most miserable for me. I would rather be at home and be miserable.

I really wish it would warm up so that I could plant my flowers. It is hard to believe it is soon going to be June and the temp in the morning is supposed to be 36 degrees. Time to get off here and put supper away. John put in a late day and is just done. It will be nice for him to have the weekend off. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics