Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I need to do a bit of venting, and this is my second attempt to write what I am feeling. I am having trouble expressing what I want to as I am always afraid that someone will read themselves into my words and take it all personally. I simply write to clear the thoughts out of my head. I do keep trying to understand why people treat me as they do. I guess I feel that words do not mean much when actions are screaming something else.

Mom, I know you get frustrated when you try to call and can not get reception where you are at. I had a quiet day, working on these blessed photos that I am so far behind on. Alicia was here on her lunch break and I also got to talk to Brenna on the phone. Tonight Tessa has church, John and I will take advantage of having some time to ourselves.

I picked some lilacs so that I could enjoy the scent in the house. It seems little visitors hitched a ride, teeny, tiny bugs. I don't think I will be letting Tessa know that. Right now, I wish I had someone to do the cooking as I have no idea what to make for supper. Any ideas? Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics