Sunday, May 27, 2007

He is NOT scary!

This was the first time that John was in church since he shaved his head. The little lady that always sits behind us did not recognize him and was kind of quiet when he said hi. I sat down and she started to laugh. She thought I had a new 'boyfriend', I know she was surprised how much his lack of hair changed his appearance. We were picking up some plants and walked by this car. The guy in the car quickly locked his doors. I really did not think much about it. John noticed and made some offhand remark. I mean really, what did he think we were going to do. This afternoon really was lovely, especially after yesterdays nasty weather. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Till next time...
Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics