Sunday, April 01, 2007


I was kind of dreading today as John loves to tease and what better day than April Fool's day. He gets to work today and so I kind of feel sorry for his coworkers. I was asked yesterday if I was ok as I had not been writing much. I really do NOT know what to answer to that. I have had the best of intentions to put my thoughts down, but could NOT seem to find the energy to do it. I have just had the worst case of I do NOT care you could possibly have. I really do NOT know how to explain why I have felt like my heart has been tromped on. I guess I have been learning some lessons the hard way, but I am not likely to forget them anytime soon.

Yesterday I was able to see Juls for the first time in about 6 weeks. I was not expecting to walk out of my bathroom and have her sitting at my computer desk. All she could say was "Grandma O'Brien" go and get your shirt on. John took her phone and showed her how to use some of the features and then was kind enough to put on a banner for her. We are kind of curious how long it will take for her to get it off there. It was not anything bad, but apparently "sweet thing" was a bit too much for her. John has done this to many of his boys. If they leave their phones laying around they are prime targets for his 'tom foolery'.

I get to start going to Rehab to use their machines now 3 times a week. I will meet with the therapist once a week to check my progress. The one machine she wanted me to start using was put on hold as apparently my knee was NOT ready for that one. It takes me about an hour to get everything done that she wants me to do. Now if I could just focus on other parts of the body also and not just the legs.

Last night I asked John to paint my nails. He decided to flame them. He needs to a fine brush as trying to paint with a tooth pick does NOT work very well. I am putting a photo in to show you what they turned out like. It is time to be leaving for church soon. Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics