Saturday, April 28, 2007

April 28, 2007

Well, I have officially gotten some sun. You, my family, will know what this means, I am PINK! It was so worth it thought. Just to sit outside and enjoy this beautiful day, kill a few weeds and then later we pulled out the bikes. Tessa wanted to go on a long bike ride. John wanted to break me in easy, and she was on the complaining of jelly legs. I just have to get used to the pinch every time I pedal. We had to made a trip out to check on the eagles. They were really not in a position for John to get any new photos.

Mom, it was nice to see you and we hope you enjoy that new camera you got today. I am going to close this entry for now. There is a movie on Sci Fi that I want to watch. It is called Lake Placid 2 and I hope it is as funny as the first one. I seem to kind of like these movies with really big animals on the loose! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics