Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thoughts are swirling around and I try to grasp one to start this out. The weather is nice, I watch the neighborhood come alive with the young. They walk and run down the sidewalks. You know that spring is coming, the lawn is starting to come out from that blanket of snow that has covered it for months. I am very well aware that it can still get covered up again in the next few weeks. I have hope that I will also come out of this time of darkness that I have fought for months.
I went to the Doctor to get the results of my sleep study. He walks in and say, "You do NOT have sleep apnea." I say is that all, and I am thinking, "Why did you not just call me?" I feel bad that I have wasted John's time with this little run to the clinic. Thank goodness, I will NOT have to wear that mask at night. I have always felt that my sleep problems are the fact that I allow life to get the best of me. I can not get my brain to stop thinking of all the what ifs.
I had a friend that I met on the net tell me that maybe to help myself I should help others. It would take my mind of me and focus on something else. I just have NO idea how to do that? Right now I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Tessa will be home the next 2 days. NO SCHOOL!! I know it is very exciting for the kids, but it leaves me with dread. John just laughs and I want to cry.
RIght now, I am waiting for John to get home. He had said it would NOT be late. I can not wait to hear what held him up this time. Then the fun of trying to decide what to cook. I am really looking forward to being able to cook in the kitchen. The last time I tried to do it and have Tessa help ended up with her getting burned with hot water. A person can get really tired of the boxes and cans.
Brenna finally made contact and said the trip went well. She has sent me photos from it. I just wish she could put them somewhere so that family could look at them. The area looks lovely where they were at. I am just glad that they made it back home safe. Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics