Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 8, 2007




Today was a day that was filled with nothingness. I am NOT saying it is a bad thing, but I really do look forward to being more productive in this family. I worked on my photo albums until I hit a creative block, talked to my sister-in-law and missed a couple of phone calls that did NOT leave messages. I do NOT keep that phone attached to me and I just do NOT hobble fast enough!

Last night when Tessa was supposed to be getting ready for bed she was busy creating a picture for me. I am hoping I can scan the picture good enough so that you can see the creative juices at work. Tessa drew a before and after scene. The before shows this person with a paper cut and tears. The after is a hospital room with the paper cut person laying on the bed with others standing around crying. The cause of death was apparently a paper cut. I just do NOT have the kind of mind that thinks this stuff up. I am thinking maybe she is watching to many medical shows on tv. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics