Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 6, 2007

The thoughts on my mind this morning were, "where is Brenna at?" I know she left last evening to drive all night to Arkansas with those 2 friends. I asked her to let me know she gets there ok, but she really does NOT like to do that. I just have to assume that NO news is good news.


Tessa walked to school and I know that I had asked her if she had her shoes in her bag. I received the affirmative. I went to turn off the lights and low and behold what do I find on the floor, but a pair of shoes. I expected to get a call, but it never came.


Mom called to ask if I knew anything about how Brenna was doing, I had to say NO. I guess Julie was in the cities and would be on her way home today. I can not wait to hear the stories that she will have to tell. Now I need to find something to keep me busy. I am cold and bored and tired of well I will stop whining. JOhn would say do you want some cheese with that. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics