Monday, March 05, 2007

March 5, 2007

Well, I am sure that John is glad that this day is over. He had to us here and there all day. I made the mistake of thinking my appointment for PT was one time when it was actually earlier. The therapist was so nice and not in the least bit upset by my mistake. I guess she wants me to get in the pool next time. OH JOY! I guess I have to go and find a swimsuit. I told John NO PHOTOS!


Tessa was able to go to the book fair and Daddy helped her get a book. Her teacher called to tell me how she was doing. She does great in everything but math. John and I had the fun of trying to help her with her math homework. We do NOT really understand the different ways they are teaching them to do math now.


Brenna leaves for Arkansas tonight and I will be very relieved when she is home safe. I also think how fun to go on a road trip. Now it is time to enjoy a quiet evening. till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics