Sunday, March 04, 2007

March 4, 2007

Saturday was a nice quiet day for all of us. John was outside off and on to take care of the snow and to use the roof rake to pull it off the roof. Tessa had Josee over to play again and I have NO idea what they find to do in the back yard. I spent time on the phone talking to a friend and then John got on the phone and helped with his camera questions.


Alicia stopped by to vacuum my floors. I had to finally break down and ask for some help as too much of this is driving me crazy. She was so happy to be in town by herself. Mariah stayed home with Gregg. She is going to have the Saure's over for a meal. I am sure she will do just fine in making what she has planned.


I wanted to take a photo of John and Tessa last night. They were sitting by the computer all huddled over a video game. I just have to smile at how alike they are. Tessa has found that I am NOT any good at those games. In fact she thinks I suck!! I went to bed to the sounds of their voices discussing what was the best move and the the OH NO's of loosing life or have to start over. I often wonder, where do I fit in?


John has to work today and I am afraid that it will be a long day for him. Two trucks from yesterday were moved to today. Tessa told him to hurry up and get the trucks done so that they could play together again. I will close for now. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics